Wednesday, 4 December 2013

The true face of love.


Love is not pink and frilly with lace and bunnies as will be depicted come Valentines day; its raw and gritty and takes effort and can sometimes be messy. but at the end of the day, its worth it. whether it be parent love, partner love or friend love.

this little painted wooden block was deeply inspired by a video tutorial I watched by Robin Marie.... (here is a link) And a blog owned by Stephanie Ackerman linked HERE
And as I made my own background with layers of papers, stamping. transparent paints and stencils, I am entering it in to the Wednesday challenge at Simon says stamp.





11 comments:

  1. I think these are very beautiful and just fab in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Zuzu I so agree with your analysis, great work.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea behind this page!! And I love RMS, just watched this one last week and have a page half done. Adore what you have made of it and the thoughts about love are so darn true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, fabulous!!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog Zuzu, beautiful creations glad I found you! Thank you for your kind comment on mine. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its gorgeous love the colours and how you have assembled it.

    Moira xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stunning card, a fabulous background with the combination of papers, inks, stamping, paints are more - awesome!!!
    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks heather... although its not a card. its a 4 inch by 4 inch wooden block... :)

      Delete
  8. So freaking awesome - Love it! I invite you to join the Arts & Crafts Challenge here: http://pinandtack.wordpress.com/2013/12/01/craft-it-up-with-pin-tack-arts-crafts-challenge-1/

    Be creative and support the pigs!

    Happiness,
    Corrinne Q

    ReplyDelete