Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Rusty corrugated card assemblage ...

I had a bit of "me time" in the craft room today. this means I am not creating for design teams or  magazines etc ... so it was creating for fun. And my new Tim Holtz "cabinet cards" and "Found Relatives" arrived so i decided to make an assemblage style hanging. I also added two of my favourite craft looks; Rust and corrugated card. ....

It was simply assembled using the card,  an old hard book cover, paint (a lot of quinacridone gold and transparent red iron oxide with a touch of Indian turquoise), book pages and a selection of rusty bits picked up off of a junk yard floor.


7 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing! I love the rusty bits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, yum and yum again! Brilliant to see you just having fun, and what fabulous results!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant work, love the very vintaged look especially with the rusted and aged elements xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!! Specially love that rusty bit at the top, it looks so real! Great you were able to have some "me" time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your *Me Time* looks incredible stunning. (:o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right up my street Louise.....the layers are wonderful and I love the embellies

    TFS Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful piece...every detail is perfect. BRAVO!!!

    ReplyDelete